Changelog for Keepthescore
What was recently changed?
This app was launched in 2016 and looked like this. A lot has changed since then and
we are actively improving things every day.
You can follow our Twitter account or
Facebook Page to stay updated. Or even better:
Get our newsletter.
Here's our changelog:
- 6th May: Scoreboard overlay for live streams
- 4th May: Reworked the control panel of the sports scoreboard
- 27th April, 2022: Increased free threshold to 8 players (previously it was 6 players).
- 26th April, 2022: Added a dashboard with public metrics for the app.
- 2nd April, 2022: new themes: Music and Very Pink ❤️
- 28th March, 2022: Players with equal score are now sorted alphabetically
- 25th March, 2022: Renamed an API field:
player_name is now
- 21st March, 2022: New spring theme 🌸
- 16th March, 2022: Improved edit screen for boards (part 1 of 3)
- 7th March, 2022: Improved layouts of scoreboards with profile images
- 3rd March, 2022: The width of the header image can now be configured
- 2nd March, 2022: The value of increment buttons is now saved and does not go back to defaults when using the same board on
a different device.
- 28th February, 2022: New logo
- 25th February, 2022: Testing ad banners on some boards
- 4th February, 2022: Bulk editing of leaderboards
- 26th January, 2022: Optional search box, for finding names on large boards
- 25th January, 2022: All increment buttons now editable. Removed pencil edit icon from leaderboards.
- 13th January, 2022: Leaderboard scores can now be added directly on the leaderboard
- 7th January, 2022: Added animations to leaderboards
- 22nd December, 2021: Leaderboards now have an "Add player" button
- 17th December, 2021: Overhaul of board design, lots of small tweaks
- 26th November, 2021: Sorting (alphabetical, ascending, descending) for players can now be configured
- 24th November, 2021: Threshold for free scoreboards increased to 6 players
- 23rd November, 2021: Players can now be eliminated
- 9th November, 2021: Fixed bug when setting player colours
- 21st October, 2021: Some boards can now use the full screen width
- 4th October, 2021: Added a user login
- 23rd September, 2021: Added increments of 5 to counters
- 15th September, 2021: Legacy counters removed
- 27th August, 2021: Counters can now be themed
- 24th August, 2021: Threshold for free scoreboards lowered to 5 players
- 7th July, 2021: Released team leaderboards
- 25th June, 2021: Added units (e.g. $, €, miles, kg) to boards
- 23rd June, 2021: Switched to Hyvor Commenting system
- 3rd June, 2021: Added newsfeed for leaderboards
- 27th May, 2021: Added shared goal for boards
- 20th May, 2021: Added theming for boards, many small design tweaks
- 7th May, 2021: Added rate-limiting to APIs
- 6th May, 2021: Added ability to upload individual image per player
- 30th April, 2021: Added ability to upload a logo or image to a board
- 25th April, 2021: Added embedding of boards into other pages
- 22nd April, 2021: Added a rich text editor for the description, plus new fonts
- 20th April, 2021: Tweaked design of scoreboards, including new title font
- 10th April, 2021: Added a confirm dialog when resetting scoreboards
- 9th April, 2021: improved editing of colours
- 6th March, 2021: Added a leaderboard of most active scoreboards
- 24th November, 2020: Added multipurpose sports scoreboards
- 9th November, 2020: Player colours also copied on cloning a scoreboard
- 17th October, 2020: Scoreboards can be reset (zeroed) 🧹
- 14th September, 2020: Maximum free players on public scoreboard changed to 10.
- 10th September, 2020: Ad banners being shown on some scoreboards
- 8th September, 2020: Scoreboards can be upgraded via payments
- 1st September, 2020: Custom colours for players 🖍
- 26th August, 2020: Custom colours for scoreboards 🎨
- 23rd August, 2020: Sort players alphabetically when adding scores
- 20th August, 2020: Ranking layout for leaderboards
- 11th August, 2020: New mobile friendly layouts for scoreboards: players can be listed vertically.
- 3rd June, 2020: Comments can now be added to leaderboards too.
- 23rd May, 2020: Much easier to create scoreboards and leaderboards for more than 10 players.
Also, you can now go up to 150 players!
- 15th May, 2020: 🏆 emoji can now be hidden on the scoreboard.
- 9th May, 2020: Previous scoreboards can now be individually removed from the homepage.
- 23rd January, 2020: Leaderboards are now first-class citizens, many small improvements.
- ...loads of stuff happened ...
- 4th October, 2016: Released Version 1.0 🚀
Questions and feedback
Do you have a question, feedback, or a feature request?
Great! We answer every message within 1 working day (sometimes on the weekend too). You can reach us in the following ways:
We love feature requests, but it depends on whether we think it'll be useful to other users and how much effort it'll be.
Whilst you're here: subscribe to our newsletter to always be informed about what's new.