Product updates for Keepthescore
This app was launched in 2016 and looked like this. A lot has changed since then and
we are actively improving things every week.
Chronological feature releases
- 25th November, 2022: 1st, 2nd, 3rd ranked-players can be given custom colors.
- 5th November, 2022: Increased free tier to 50 players.
- 3rd November, 2022: Sports scoreboard fouls now configurable and shown on streaming scoreboard
- 15th October, 2022: Subscriptions for premium membership now live.
- 14th October, 2022: Enabled payment via PayPal.
- 6th October, 2022: Sport scoreboards: Made name of possession and period configurable. Show both on the streaming scoreboard.
- 30th September, 2022: Changes to free tier: only boards up to 10 are free.
- 28th September, 2022: Big changes to pricing.
- 21st September, 2022: Increased free feature threshold to 20 players (previously it was 12 players).
- 29th August, 2022: Boards can now be be configured to track times (hours, minutes, seconds)
- 23rd August, 2022: Added ranking to scoreboards with compact layout
- 22nd August, 2022: The API now allows player deletion
- 22nd July, 2022: Team logos can be added to sports scoreboards
- 11th July, 2022: You can share a link to your board that allows changing scores only, but does not give full admin access
- 6th May, 2022: Scoreboard overlay for live streams
- 26th April, 2022: Added a dashboard with public metrics for the app.
- 4th February, 2022: Bulk editing of leaderboards
- 26th January, 2022: Optional search box, for finding names on large boards
- 7th July, 2021: Released team leaderboards
- 25th June, 2021: Added units (e.g. $, €, miles, kg) to boards
- 25th April, 2021: Added embedding of boards into other pages
- 6th March, 2021: Added a leaderboard of most active scoreboards
- 4th October, 2016: Released Version 1.0 🚀
Questions and feedback
Do you have a question, feedback, or a feature request?
Great! We answer every message within 1 working day (sometimes on the weekend too). You can reach us in the following ways:
We love feature requests, but it depends on whether we think it'll be useful to other users and how much effort it'll be.
Whilst you're here: subscribe to our newsletter to always be informed about what's new.