Are you running an event that involves tracking times? Maybe you are running a Formula 1 competition or a tournament involving Mario Kart or GTA? We’ve got you covered! Our leaderboards and scoreboards now support times allowing you to track hours, minutes and seconds per player (or participant).
How to create a leaderboard with times (hours, minutes, seconds)
You can create a leaderboard, scoreboard or teams leaderboard, depending on your requirements. Go to this page for detailed explanation. For the time being, we’ll assume you want to create a leaderboard like in the screenshot above.
Note that you do not need to create an account or provide your credit card details to create a leaderboard.
Process as follows:
- Click on this page to start the process.
- Choose the number of players for the leaderboard and then choose the correct format (this is very important). Click on the dropdown menu and select “Time (uses HH:MM:SS format)”.
- Click on the “ADD PLAYERS” button and then proceed to enter all your players by name.
- Click on “CREATE BOARD” and your leaderboard is ready for use.
- You can now add times to each player by using the blue buttons to add seconds or clicking on the score directly. This will show the dialog below.
How to enter times
Please note that you must always enter times in the following format:
hh:mm:ss. This means that even if you are entering
only seconds, you must provide
0 for the hours and
0 for the minutes. Examples:
- For 1 hour enter
- For 20 seconds enter
- For 90 seconds enter
0:0:90(this will automatically get converted to
- And so on….
Please note that it’s not possible to enter milliseconds at the moment. If this is a requirement of yours, please let us know!
Please give us feedback!
Do you have a question, feedback, or a feature request?
Great! We answer every message within 1 working day (sometimes on the weekend too). You can reach us in the following ways:
We love feature requests, but it depends on whether we think it’ll be useful to other users and how much effort it’ll be.