This app is the simplest way to keep track of scores, guaranteed! You can create a new scorecard in seconds
and share it with other people, all without having to install anything anywhere.
As of this moment, 620709 scoreboards have been created so far. You can see the latest active
public scoreboards here.
How do I create a live leaderboard?
Simple, just create go to this page and choose one of the following:
- Create a leaderboard
- Create a scoreboard
- Create a click counter
- Create a teams leaderboard
- Create a live sports scoreboard
To see how all of these different scoreboard types compare take a look at this explanation page, which also includes examples. All of the above are live digital scoreboards suitable for sharing on social media or showing on a large screen.
I want a whitelabel scoreboard with logos and custom styling
Custom scoreboards can have any fields or data required and are much more flexible than "normal" scoreboards. We will be
very happy to create a scoreboard or leaderboard to your exact specifications.
Here are some examples:
Write us an email and we can discuss
Who made this?
This app was made by me, Caspar von Wrede. I am the only developer and I hope build the app into a business.
What was recently changed?
You can follow our Twitter account or Facebook Page to stay updated.
- 23rd September, 2021: Added increments of 5 to counters
- 15th September, 2021: Legacy counters removed
- 27th August, 2021: Counters can now be themed
- 24th August, 2021: Threshold for free scoreboards lowered to 5 players
- 7th July, 2021: Released team leaderboards
- 25th June, 2021: Added units (e.g. $, €, miles, kg) to boards
- 23rd June, 2021: Switched to Hyvor Commenting system
- 3rd June, 2021: Added newsfeed for leaderboards
- 27th May, 2021: Added shared goal for boards
- 20th May, 2021: Added theming for boards, many small design tweaks
- 7th May, 2021: Added rate-limiting to APIs
- 6th May, 2021: Added ability to upload individual image per player
- 30th April, 2021: Added ability to upload a logo or image to a board
- 25th April, 2021: Added embedding of boards into other pages
- 22nd April, 2021: Added a rich text editor for the description, plus new fonts
- 20th April, 2021: Tweaked design of scoreboards, including new title font
- 10th April, 2021: Added a confirm dialog when resetting scoreboards
- 9th April, 2021: improved editing of colours
- 6th March, 2021: Added a leaderboard of most active scoreboards
- 24th November, 2020: Added multipurpose sports scoreboards
- 9th November, 2020: Player colours also copied on cloning a scoreboard
- 17th October, 2020: Scoreboards can be reset (zeroed) 🧹
- 14th September, 2020: Maximum free players on public scoreboard changed to 10.
- 10th September, 2020: Ad banners being shown on some scoreboards
- 8th September, 2020: Scoreboards can be upgraded via payments
- 1st September, 2020: Custom colours for players 🖍
- 26th August, 2020: Custom colours for scoreboards 🎨
- 23rd August, 2020: Sort players alphabetically when adding scores
- 20th August, 2020: Ranking layout for leaderboards
- 11th August, 2020: New mobile friendly layouts for scoreboards: players can be listed vertically.
- 3rd June, 2020: Comments can now be added to leaderboards too.
- 23rd May, 2020: Much easier to create scoreboards and leaderboards for more than 10 players.
Also, you can now go up to 150 players!
- 15th May, 2020: 🏆 emoji can now be hidden on the scoreboard.
- 9th May, 2020: Previous scoreboards can now be individually removed from the homepage.
- 23rd January, 2020: Leaderboards are now first-class citizens, many small improvements.
- ...loads of stuff happened ...
- 4th October, 2016: Released Version 1.0 🚀
What technologies run this webapp?
Is the app available in other languages?
No at the moment. We are working on a German version.
Questions and feedback
Do you have a question, feedback, or a feature request?
Great! Write us an email — we answer every single one. Alternatively you can write a comment below.
We love feature requests, but it depends on whether we think it'll be useful to other users and how much effort it'll be.