This app is the simplest way to keep track of scores, guaranteed! You can create a new scorecard in seconds and share it with other people, all without having to install anything anywhere.
As of this moment, 575145 scoreboards have been created so far. You can see the most active public scoreboards here.
How do I create a live leaderboard?
Simple, just create go to this page and choose one of the following:
- Create a leaderboard
- Create a scoreboard
- Create a click counter
- Create a live sports scoreboard
Note that all of the above are live digital scoreboards suitable for sharing on social media or showing on a large screen.
What is the difference between leaderboards and scoreboards?
Leaderboards are much simpler and show the total score for a player. Scoreboards show the scores per round plus a total as well.
If you are unsure, use a leaderboard!
Is there more information on each of the scoreboard types?
Yes, click on one the links below
I want a whitelabel scoreboard with logos and custom styling
Custom scoreboards can have any fields or data required and are much more flexible than "normal" scoreboards. We will be very happy to create a scoreboard or leaderboard to your exact specifications.
Here are some examples:
Write us an email and we can discuss it.
Who made this?
This app was made by me, Caspar von Wrede. I am the only developer and I hope build the app into a business.
What was recently changed?
You can follow our Twitter account or Facebook Page to stay updated.
- 25th June, 2021: Added units (e.g. $, €, miles, kg) to boards
- 23rd June, 2021: Switched to Hyvor Commenting system
- 3rd June, 2021: Added newsfeed for leaderboards
- 27th May, 2021: Added shared goal for boards
- 20th May, 2021: Added theming for boards, many small design tweaks
- 7th May, 2021: Added rate-limiting to APIs
- 6th May, 2021: Added ability to upload individual image per player
- 30th April, 2021: Added ability to upload a logo or image to a board
- 25th April, 2021: Added embedding of boards into other pages
- 22nd April, 2021: Added a rich text editor for the description, plus new fonts
- 20th April, 2021: Tweaked design of scoreboards, including new title font
- 10th April, 2021: Added a confirm dialog when resetting scoreboards
- 9th April, 2021: improved editing of colours
- 6th March, 2021: Added a leaderboard of most active scoreboards
- 24th November, 2020: Added multipurpose sports scoreboards
- 9th November, 2020: Player colours also copied on cloning a scoreboard
- 17th October, 2020: Scoreboards can be reset (zeroed) 🧹
- 14th September, 2020: Maximum free players on public scoreboard changed to 10.
- 10th September, 2020: Ad banners being shown on some scoreboards
- 8th September, 2020: Scoreboards can be upgraded via payments
- 1st September, 2020: Custom colours for players 🖍
- 26th August, 2020: Custom colours for scoreboards 🎨
- 23rd August, 2020: Sort players alphabetically when adding scores
- 20th August, 2020: Ranking layout for leaderboards
- 11th August, 2020: New mobile friendly layouts for scoreboards: players can be listed vertically.
- 3rd June, 2020: Comments can now be added to leaderboards too.
- 23rd May, 2020: Much easier to create scoreboards and leaderboards for more than 10 players. Also, you can now go up to 150 players!
- 15th May, 2020: 🏆 emoji can now be hidden on the scoreboard.
- 9th May, 2020: Previous scoreboards can now be individually removed from the homepage.
- 23rd January, 2020: Leaderboards are now first-class citizens, many small improvements.
- ...loads of stuff happened ...
- 4th October, 2016: Released Version 1.0 🚀
What technologies run this webapp?
Is the app available in other languages?
No at the moment. We are working on a German version.