About this app
This app is the simplest way to keep track of scores, guaranteed! You can create a new scorecard in seconds
and share it with other people, all without having to install anything anywhere. It's way easier than using Google Sheets.
As of this moment, 702521 scoreboards have been created so far. You can see the latest active
public scoreboards here.
How do I create a live leaderboard?
Simple, just go to this page and choose one of the following:
- Create a leaderboard
- Create a scoreboard
- Create a click counter
- Create a teams leaderboard
- Create a live sports scoreboard
To see how all of these different scoreboard types compare take a look at this explanation page, which also includes examples. All of the above are live digital scoreboards suitable for sharing on social media or showing on a large screen.
I can't find my scoreboard or leaderboard!
If you have lost your board, write us an email and we'll find it for you.
Why does this happen? If you choose to not create a login, all boards you create are stored in your browser cookies. This means that if you come back with a different browser (or device) or you delete your cookies, your boards will no longer be visible.
To prevent this happening, we recommend you create a login or bookmark the link to your scoreboard or leaderboard as soon as you create it. ✅
Do you make customized white label scoreboards?
Yes, we do. Here's an overview of our customized services.
What was recently changed?
You can follow our Twitter account or Facebook Page to stay updated.
- 13th January, 2022: Leaderboard scores can now be added directly on the leaderboard
- 7th January, 2022: Added animations to leaderboards
- 22nd December, 2021: Leaderboards now have an "Add player" button
- 17th December, 2021: Overhaul of board design, lots of small tweaks
- 26th November, 2021: Sorting (alphabetical, ascending, descending) for players can now be configured
- 24th November, 2021: Threshold for free scoreboards increased to 6 players
- 23rd November, 2021: Players can now be eliminated
- 9th November, 2021: Fixed bug when setting player colours
- 21st October, 2021: Some boards can now use the full screen width
- 4th October, 2021: Added a user login
- 23rd September, 2021: Added increments of 5 to counters
- 15th September, 2021: Legacy counters removed
- 27th August, 2021: Counters can now be themed
- 24th August, 2021: Threshold for free scoreboards lowered to 5 players
- 7th July, 2021: Released team leaderboards
- 25th June, 2021: Added units (e.g. $, €, miles, kg) to boards
- 23rd June, 2021: Switched to Hyvor Commenting system
- 3rd June, 2021: Added newsfeed for leaderboards
- 27th May, 2021: Added shared goal for boards
- 20th May, 2021: Added theming for boards, many small design tweaks
- 7th May, 2021: Added rate-limiting to APIs
- 6th May, 2021: Added ability to upload individual image per player
- 30th April, 2021: Added ability to upload a logo or image to a board
- 25th April, 2021: Added embedding of boards into other pages
- 22nd April, 2021: Added a rich text editor for the description, plus new fonts
- 20th April, 2021: Tweaked design of scoreboards, including new title font
- 10th April, 2021: Added a confirm dialog when resetting scoreboards
- 9th April, 2021: improved editing of colours
- 6th March, 2021: Added a leaderboard of most active scoreboards
- 24th November, 2020: Added multipurpose sports scoreboards
- 9th November, 2020: Player colours also copied on cloning a scoreboard
- 17th October, 2020: Scoreboards can be reset (zeroed) 🧹
- 14th September, 2020: Maximum free players on public scoreboard changed to 10.
- 10th September, 2020: Ad banners being shown on some scoreboards
- 8th September, 2020: Scoreboards can be upgraded via payments
- 1st September, 2020: Custom colours for players 🖍
- 26th August, 2020: Custom colours for scoreboards 🎨
- 23rd August, 2020: Sort players alphabetically when adding scores
- 20th August, 2020: Ranking layout for leaderboards
- 11th August, 2020: New mobile friendly layouts for scoreboards: players can be listed vertically.
- 3rd June, 2020: Comments can now be added to leaderboards too.
- 23rd May, 2020: Much easier to create scoreboards and leaderboards for more than 10 players.
Also, you can now go up to 150 players!
- 15th May, 2020: 🏆 emoji can now be hidden on the scoreboard.
- 9th May, 2020: Previous scoreboards can now be individually removed from the homepage.
- 23rd January, 2020: Leaderboards are now first-class citizens, many small improvements.
- ...loads of stuff happened ...
- 4th October, 2016: Released Version 1.0 🚀
What technologies run this webapp?
Is the app available in other languages?
No at the moment. We are working on a German version.
Who made this?
This app was made by me, Caspar von Wrede. I am the only developer and I hope build the app into a business.
We are constantly improving and adding new features. Enter your email below to get an occasional (not more than 1 per month)
newsletter listing updates and improvements!
Questions and feedback
Do you have a question, feedback, or a feature request?
Great! Write us an email — we answer every single one. Alternatively you can write a comment below.
We love feature requests, but it depends on whether we think it'll be useful to other users and how much effort it'll be.