This app is the simplest way to keep track of scores, guaranteed! You can create a new scorecard in seconds
and share it with other people, all without having to install anything anywhere.
As of this moment, 497076 scoreboards have been created so far. You can see the most active
public scoreboards here.
How do I create a live leaderboard?
Simple, just create go to this page and choose one of the following:
- Create a leaderboard
- Create a scoreboard
- Create a click counter
- Create a live sports scoreboard
Note that all of the above are live digital scoreboards suitable for sharing on social media or showing on a large screen.
Is there more information on each of the scoreboard types?
Yes, click on one the links below
I want a whitelabel scoreboard with logos and custom styling
For a flat fee of 500 USD we'll make a custom scoreboard for you. Custom scoreboards can have any fields or data
required and are much more flexible than "normal" scoreboards. Here are some examples:
Write us an email and we can discuss
Who made this?
This app was made by me, Caspar von Wrede. I am the only developer and I hope build the app into a business.
What are the latest changes and updates?
You can follow our Twitter account or Facebook Page to stay updated.
- 10th April, 2021: Added a confirm dialog when resetting scoreboards
- 9th April, 2021: improved editing of colours
- 6th March, 2021: Added a leaderboard of most active scoreboards
- 24th November, 2020: Added multipurpose sports scoreboards
- 9th November, 2020: Player colours also copied on cloning a scoreboard
- 17th October, 2020: We lost 7hrs of data 😵
- 17th October, 2020: Scoreboards can be reset (zeroed) 🧹
- 14th September, 2020: Maximum free players on public scoreboard changed to 10.
- 10th September, 2020: Ad banners being shown on some scoreboards
- 8th September, 2020: Scoreboards can be upgraded via payments
- 1st September, 2020: Custom colours for players 🖍
- 26th August, 2020: Custom colours for scoreboards 🎨
- 23rd August, 2020: Sort players alphabetically when adding scores
- 20th August, 2020: Ranking layout for leaderboards
- 11th August, 2020: New mobile friendly layouts for scoreboards: players can be listed vertically.
- 3rd June, 2020: Comments can now be added to leaderboards too.
- 23rd May, 2020: Much easier to create scoreboards and leaderboards for more than 10 players.
Also, you can now go up to 150 players!
- 15th May, 2020: 🏆 emoji can now be hidden on the scoreboard.
- 9th May, 2020: Previous scoreboards can now be individually removed from the homepage.
- 23rd January, 2020: Leaderboards are now first-class citizens, many small improvements.
- ...loads of stuff happened ...
- 4th October, 2016: Released Version 1.0 🚀
What technologies run this webapp?
Is the app available in other languages?
No at the moment. We are working on a German version.