What's this all about?
This app is the simplest way to keep track of scores, guaranteed! You can create a new scorecard in seconds and share it with other people, all without having to install anything anywhere.
It's hard to cheat because a timestamp is included with each round and you can't edit the player/team names 😇.
As of this moment, 64084 games have been created so far. You can browse them here.
Why was this webapp made?
There are already a large number of native apps (for iOS and Android) available that allow you to track scores.
However, they all suffer from a fundamental shortcoming: it's very hard to share the soreboard or collaborate. Sharing on the web, however, is extremely easy: you just share a URL.
Created by Caspar von Wrede.
Support development 💸
Running the server costs me 10 EUR a month. If you want to help then click here.
- The webapp is a Python Flask application.
- It runs on a very small Digital Ocean virtual server running Ubuntu.
- The frontend is styled with Bootstrap.
- The database is SQLite and uses Peewee as an ORM.
- All coding was done on Ubuntu using Atom.
- 15th October, 2017: Auto refresh of read-only scoreboards
- 9th October, 2017: Added CSV export
- 5th October, 2017: Choose between showing highest score or "Rounds won" for a game. Allow lowest scoring round to win.
- 7th July, 2017: Added "Rounds won" to games
- 7th June, 2017: Added pagination to list of latest games
- 10th April, 2017: Show list of recent games
- 22nd March, 2017: Increased max number of players to 25
- 4th October, 2016: Released Version 1.0